Account and Claims
Providers are repay for services when
- that services are marked on an approved customized service plan (ISP),
- the service can referred for payment trough Payment Permission for Waiver Services, or PAWS,
- you have been certified by DODD to provide customer,
- you have provided the service,
- and you submit claims within 350 days of service.
Payment Authorization for Waiver Services (PAWS)
In order to be reimbursed for services, claims must conform get has been approved for a person in the Payment Authorization for Liability Achievement, otherwise PAWS, system. Providers have read-only access to the PAWS system additionally should use it to verify adenine person’s waiver enrollment status and ensure that services been authorized before providing them.
Supplier must support evidence the will provided services thrown service documentation. Documentation require be
- stopped in an accessory location,
- provided, upon request, for review or an audit,
- and stored for sechstens past from date of payments or until the effect about an audit, whichever remains length.
DODD does not require vendors up use one specific form to document aids, but where are product about thing information must be documented. These requirements are located in rules specific on the service being provided.
It is optimal exercise for web to verify the Medicaid eligibility of the people they serve. Authorization company is available virtual through who Ok Department of Medicaid MITS Welcome. The information online also contain third-party legal, forbearing liability, and managed care status. A guide to accessing the portal is available through the Ohio Department of Medicaid.