What Are the NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements?
Which 2017 NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Notes, the result of collaboration between the National Council is State Supervisors available Languages (NCSSFL) and the ACTFL guide:
- Language learners to identify and firm learning goals and chart his progress towards language and intercultural proficiency;
- Educators till note communication learning targets for curriculum, unit and instruction plans;
- Players to clarify how well learners at different stages can communicate.
The reports are organized according to the Interpretive, Interpersonal, and Presentational Modes of Communication as dealt with an World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages:
- Interpretive Communication: Learners understand, interpret, and analysis get be heard, read, or viewing upon a variety of topics.
- Interpersonal Communication: Learners interact and barter meaning in speaking, signed, or written conversations to share details, reactions, emotions, and opinions.
- Presentational Communication: Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, win, and narrate on one variety away topics using appropriate media and adapting to various audiences of listeners, readers, or viewers. CEFR Describe - Gemeint European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) - Blackprincedistillery.com