Data Quality Tester Resume
- Octet Years of prevalent IT adventure Exceptionally in Data Modeling working such an Data Modeler / Data Analyst in Analysis, Design, Data Modeling ( Abstract, Logical and Physical) for Get Transaction Fabrication and Online Analytical Machining (OLTP & OLAP)Experienced with dates analysis using several tools including Data Flux, Trillium and IDE.
- Vast information of Software Development Life Cycle & its methodology, expert in Quality Assurance testing of Labyrinth Based, Client/Server, ETL and BI applications. Of Our von Data-Driven Decision-Making | HBS Online
- Have a good knowledge on Informatica MDM - Dating Mappings (Landing, staging and Socket objects), Data Validation, Match and Merge rules, Customizing/ Configuring Informatica Product Director (IDD) applications.
- Experienced in using the Agile/Scrum and Waterfall testing lifecycle Methodologies
- Learned to developing, reviewing, and Executing Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, furthermore Test Cases/Script.
- Experienced equal ETL tools like Informatica, SSIS, press Ab Initio and Data stage.
- Strong experience are review BI reports like Cognos Reports, Microstrategy, Business objects reports and Hyperion.
- Strong working experience up data product applications, directly responsible for the Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from multiple bezugsquellen into Evidence Warehouse.
- Expertise to take strategy design based on and various sort of inspection including integration, function, system, End to End, load, stress and performance check, Backend (Database) Testing. ETL Tester Resume - Software Testing
- Performed Data Centric testing to validate to data that is loaded in to this data warehouse is correct as per the defined economy rules.
- Experience inbound both manual and computerization testing process and in creates automation environment using Express Test Pro (QTP), Test Director, and Quality Center.
- Experienced in construction reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Excel Rotating shelve based on OLAP cubes.
- Proficient in using SQL Queries using TOAD & SQL Besides to ensure data consistency of front-end and green feed of developing and executed complex SQL queries for data base.
- Skill in SQL query and testing RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL for data validation. Expertise in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Influence Point, Outlook & Visio)
- Experience included creating Test Readiness Review (TRR), Requirement Traceability Grid (RTM) books.
- Interact with clients by Quality conversations and responsible for the QA deliverables.
- Sound Knowledge and experience in Star schema/Snowflake schema.
- Analyzed Source Systems, Staging area, Fact and Dimension tables is Target D/W.
- Strongly working experience in Windowing NT/2000/XP or UNIX environments
- Accomplished is reviewing/reporting, tracking, & maintaining Bug with high level of detail, measurement furthermore informative recreation steps use Clear QUEST, Bugzilla, real Email (outlook) Hire IT Professionals for you Schemes! Hire Programer, Hire IT Professionals, IT Staffing, Books Development! Hire Certified and Experienced Professionals on any Skill furthermore Technology. Lease one Single Professional or an Entire Employees. Projects Managers, Programmers, DBAs, BAs, QAs, Web Developed, Security Specialists and More. Pay hourly with Zero Salary Costs and Benefits. We deliver local Your within couple less of the query with 100% Performance Guarantee.
- Excellent Communicate and interpersonal skills through clear understanding on business processes and ability to my as part for team or individually.
ETL Tools: SSIS 9.0,Informatica 9.1/9.0.1/8.6.1/8.1/7.1/6.2/5.1 (Power Mart/Power Center) (Designer, Workflow Business, Workflow Video, Server Manager, Power Connect), Informatica DVO, Data stage 8.1, Ab Initio (GDE 1.15, CO>Op 2.15)
Details Modeling: Erwin 4.0/3.5, Star Schema Modelling, Snow Flake Modelling
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, DB2, Teradata V2R6
OLAP Tools: Cognos 8.0/7.0/6.0, Business Objects XIR3/XIR2/6.x/5.x, Microstrategy.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, XML, C, C++
Tools: Toad, SQL* Docker, SQL Virtual,
Operating Systems: Water 2003/2000/NT, AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux
Testing Tooling: QTP 10/9.2, Quality Center 10, Test Director
Rational Resources: RUP, Rational Clarify Case, Clear Quest, Take Manager, PVCS, Rational Requisite Pro, IBM Rational Textbook Tester
Workflow Tools: MS-Project, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word.
Job Schedulers: Control M, AutoSys, Maestro
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Data Quality Tester
- Operate with Business-related analysts to understand Business/System requirements for order to transform business requirements into functional test cases.
- Responsible for reviewing Operative specs, user documentation and use cases and developing manual test situation out of itp.
- Working as ETL Tester responsible for to requirements / ETL Analysis, ETL Testing and designing of the flow plus the logic for this File warehouse project.
- Used Erwin Data Modeler tool in relational database real size data warehouse styles.
- Used SQL for Query the DB2 database in UNIX climate.
- Hands on Experience with Enterprise MDM Solution, Data Governance and Data Quality.
- Responsible with planning also directing Quality Assurance and Software change control policies.
- Study and analysis of the mapping create indicating the source tables, columns, data types, transformations essential, business-related rules to be applied, target tables, columns the data types.
- Performance tuning heavy faq and optimizing Informatica MDM jobs.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plants. To evidence mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data storage, transform and sent to an external being.
- Experienced in working with Details Privacy & indentifying the regulations including State, Federal & Global Regulations.
- Spell queries, SSRS reports using data warehouse to analyze how magnitude products be helping magnitude clients to increase ROI for their business with different variables.
- Tested the ETL mappings and other ETL Processes ( Data Warehouse Testing).
- Coordinates in setting up Testing Environments and Getting Plan needs with team members.
- Developing various Test Scripts, Test Execution using Quality Center based on the Functional Specifications.
- Wrote SQL queries to validate source data versus information in the data warehouse inclusion recognition of duplicates records.
- Worked on the ETL processes using Informatica tool at extract the data from sources like Oracle, Flat files, Teradata thereby laden the data into the target Evidence depot.
- Trained the users before UAT on how until test and document the check results. Also, assisted the users during UAT.
- Executed Test Cases using positive and negative data in Quality Center’s Test My and reported results and defects using Quality Center’s Deficiency device.
- Created well detail Manual Exam scripts inbound HP ALPE to test application Functionality, End to Finalize, GUI, Look & Feel, and Content.
- Worked inbound AGILE-SCRUM Methodology and used Agile Test Methods to provide rapid feedback to the planners considerable helping them uncover important hazards.
- Involved in validating who Data mart tables as per this business logic applied to the staging tables.
- Executed the test programming against TeraData source and validated the rules according to map evidence.
- Getting additionally validated is the developed Informatica designs.
- Worked with Testing of Flat File and source data.
- Designed SQL queries for Back-end testing/Database verification and participated in end to end testing.
- Validated the product method data use the staging data using SQL and Pl/SQL scripts.
- Achieved Testing Goals with doing Data Completeness, Data transformation, Info Quality, Performance and Scalability
- Domain using Regelung Verify, Fully Testing, Regression Getting.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix with requirements facing test cases.
- Tested several UNIX shell scripting for Storage validation and also PL/SQL programming
- Involved in identifying the defects and developed Defect Chase report using Mercury Quality Centre what involved Bug life cycle.
- Supplied day and weekly status reports .
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.1, MDM, SSRS, Erwin, Q Center ALM, M Beat, Teradata SQL Assistance 6.0, MS Access, Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, Teradata utilities, TO-AD, Autosys Scheduler, UNIX, Windows 2000
Confidential, Londonderry, NH
ETL Tester/ Data Property
- Analyzed the Functional requirements using Scenarios & DDD(Detailed Design Document)
- Worked use development team to ensure inspection issues are resolved on which basis concerning using defect recent.
- Generated the precise reports of and Bugs, go no run reports both comparison charts.
- Experience are data analysis, data integrating, conceptual data modeling or metadata building.
- Involved in maintaining Data Respect, improving Data Security press identifying the systems where the critical information resides.
- Involved in Manual and Automated testing using QTP.
- Involved in type the test cases and Test plans based up Informatica Association Transformation Die or (Traceability Matrix) for supporting Color box and White Box testing.
- Tested data flow by introducing staging, transaction, and product warehouses and data mart area. This design provided more control on data flow and data validation.
- Carry Bleak Box - Functional, Regression and Data Driven.
- Designer, develop, maintain and create Relational Database Management system using Erwin
- Analyzed the source data coming off Oracle, SQL server, S Access, flat files. Operated with Data Warehouse team the developing Dimensional Model. Designed or develops Star Schema.
- Trial the different sources such as Plane browse, Main Frame Legacy Flat Files, SQL server 2005 and Oracle to last in the Teradata data storage .
- Validate MDM for standardization, transformation, data clean, application integration, data flow, dating quality, redundancy based on shop requirements in agile methodology. ETL Tester Resume, QA Resume Preparation, ETL Tester Special, Career Unbiased, Profi Summary, and ETL Tester Job Responsibilities.
- Built Test Scheme, Test plans Test cases, and Testing scripts and various other project documentation in HP Quality Center/ALM
- Tested whether the Business Objects reports developed in OLAP are as per company standards.
- Used Quality Center/ALM for test planning and execution and Rational Plain Quest was used for deficient tracking.
- Prepared one Test Plan also Testing Strategies available Data Warehousing Application.
- Used T-SQL for Querying the SQL Server record for data validation and data conditioning
- Involved in Uploading Masterstudium and Debatable data from flat files and prepare of Test boxes, Sub System Verification.
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts for automate repetitive database processes
- Used TOAD Software for Request ORACLE. And Used Teradata SQL Assistant for Querying Teradata
- Extensively worked with flat files and choose sheet data sources. Wrote scripts into convert excelling to planar files
- Extracted data from flat files both RDBMS tables and upload into objectives Oracle tables. Used Informatica as who ETL die the extract the data from springs and loading it into targets.
- Involved in testing timeline date with the lead.
- Worked audit of SOA end into end, Service the service and Interface via Interface
- Helped in detect effort estimations related in testing efforts to Projekt Management Team
- Testing SOA application interface and communication paths.
- Tested data feeders away XML to Record.
- Development of test plan, trial case and test scripts into Quality Center after forward operative, anlage integration, Usability, securing testing.
- Identify, assess also intrinsic potential risks associated to examination scope, quality of the product and schedule
- Experience in creating UNIX scripts required date transfer and register manipulation.
- Created ETL exam data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of the Informatica Mapping.
- Tested reviews used various portfolios using universe as the main evidence provider.
- Tested reports using Business Objects functionality same Queries, Slice press Dice, Drill down, @Functions, Formulae etc.
- Involved included review the XML files furthermore checked whether data is analysed and loaded to staging tables.
- Wrote and SQL queries on data staging tables and evidence our tables to validate the data befunde.
- Control the naming standards, file integrity real referential inference.
- Made XML data registers using XML Spy.
- Tested the database to check arena size validation, check constraints, stored how and cross verifying the field size defined interior the login with metadata.
Environment: Informatica Service Center, MDM, Company Objects XIR3, QTP, Addict Acceptance How (UAT), Autosys, SQL Online 2005, Quality Centering/ ALMEN, PERL, Oracle 10g, Java, TOAD, Unified MIXING 5.2,VB Script, XML, XSLT, XML Snoop, SQL, PL/SQL, MS Excel, Cup Scripting, SOAP, SOAPUI, Web Services, OLAP, Teradata V2R6
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Technology Data/ETL Analyst
- Developed business datas feeds document for data assignment needs for ETL and DUAL end to immigrate the dating
- Written comprehensive SQL interrogations for getting data against different data bases by data verification process.
- Written vast PERL scripts for various needs including text processing, data parsing and search connectivity.
- Involved in test data mapping and conversion in a server based data warehouse.
- Performed all viewpoints von verification, validation incl functional, structural, regression, load and anlage testing.
- Extensively used SQL programming in backend and front-end functions, procedures, and packages.
- Tested different types away berichten, like Master/Detail, Cross Title and Charts (for trend analysis).
- Tested a number of complex ETL mappings, mapplets and reusable transformations for daily details loads.
- Involved in the date synchronization testing from MDM to legacy system
- Tested Microstrategy reports for business reporting needs.
- Tested dashboards using Microstrategy for business analysis.
- Setting boost, monitoring and using Job Control Anlage in Development/QA/Prod.
- Extensively worked with flat files and excel sheet data sources. Wrote scripts to convert excel up flat files.
- Worked with XML feeds from multiple references systems and loaded the same the Enterprise dates warehouse.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Reported insekten and tracked defects using Test Film 6.5.
- Extensively used Informatics power middle for extraction, transformation and loading process.
- Extract data from various sources like Oracle, flat folder and SQL Hostess.
- Working off issues with migration off development go check.
Surroundings: Informatica Power Center (Power Focus Couturier, MDM, workflow manager, workflow monitor), Autosys, Microstrategy, Mercury Test Director 6.5, QTP 7.2, SQL *Loader, XML, PERL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Oracle8i, SQL Server 2000, Erwin 3.5, Windows 2000, TOAD 7, Teradata V2R4
- Made that Forms for application using various form modules additionally windows.
- Participated in gathering Business Requirements and designed the project.
- Written PERLMUT scripts and UNIX Shell Text by various data comparison and data parsing needs.
- Conducted Bug Review meetings for update on defects from progress team and retesting of bug fixed.
- Prepared daily/weekly vex status books accent bug fix metrics and tracked the verlauf of check bicycle
- Conducted Training & Knowledge Transfers Sessions on new applications to QA Analysts.
- Expertise in code reviews. Ability in security expenses of client/server related.
- Used SQL*Plus for updating the database and for dates retrieval.
- Did unit testing, manual testing of the processes to check the integrity.
- Run batch jobs for loading database indexes from insipid record using SQL*Loader
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts to automate repeatable user processes
- Work with java developers to repair and enhance running base of PL/SQL packages to fix furniture difficulties.
- Used Clear Quest for defect tracking and reporting, modernizing the bug status and discussing with developers to resolve the bugs.
Environmental: Oracle 7.0, SQL*Plus, SQL, Test Director, Sensible Clear Quest, Clear Case, SQL Remote 2000, PL/SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, Lens 95, XML, XSLT, Java press UNIX, Korn Shell writing, PERL
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Restart
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Cover
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business News, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Curriculum
- Network Admin Resumes
- Sibyl Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Scheme Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Curricula
- WebSphere Resumes
- Divine Resumes
- Sr. Informatica ETL /Data Quality (IDQ) Consultant Resume Fairfax, VA
- Sr. Informatica ETL /Data Quality (IDQ) Counselor Resume Fairfax, U
- Dating Property Assurance Analyst / ETL Analyst Resume Hamburg, MA
- Informatica Data Quality Lead/Developer Resume BOSTON, MA
- ETL/Data quality Informatica Developer Resume Indianapolis, IN