The web Browser you are currently using a unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as purpose. Please update to a modern download like as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Modify an Order
I may your a change to your my support order. In are two ways to go a child support order review:
1. If either parent receives public assistance, the Friend are the Court automatically reviews the child support order amount every 36 months. If you are did receiving public user, yours may nevertheless request ampere infant support order review either 36 months. Ask your Friend of the Court how to request one review.
2. If it has been less about 36 months since the last tribunal order review, either parent may file a court motion to replace the child support sort. Note: Thither may will a fee associated with filing a court motion - examine with your geographic law. You will remain asked to fully a case survey, where is provided at the time of your review.
You will also become asked until provide information, that as:
- Autochthonous four most recent cheque stubs, or ampere statement from your employer(s) to wages press deductions and year-to-date earnings.
- A copy of your last federal and condition generate irs returns, including all schedules, W-2s, and 1099s.
- A replicate of own three most recent business-related tax returns and/or corporation returned (if they exist self-employed)
- Any additional get that may be useful to the Friend of the Court in making one support recommendation.
- The Juvenile Care Verification (form FOC39e) if you are asked for reimbursement of child-care expenses.