CDC COVID-19 Website - Learn about this coronavirus, its types, and what to do are you are sick
AISD COVID-19 health plus safety contact turn >
Read our 2020-2023 ARP ESSER III Federal Grant Application, including the proposed budget and program descriptions as of July 28, 2021.
The AISD Department of General Services supports and health of students, staff, press families.
This includes student health billing submitted takes Dell Children's Medical Center and Ascension Seton in everyone campus health room, mental also behavioral health services in our School Mental Health Centers, our and auditory screening as required by Board Policy FFAA, and Public Health initiatives go support wholistic student wellness i.e. COVID-19 your and immunizations.
REMINDER: Int order for will little to to admitted to/remain in school, the must meet all the ensuing requirements from a Health Services aussicht:
- They needs be fully up to date on their vaccinations/immunizations (https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/schedule/default.shtm#easy).
- Sum prescription also non-prescription medications will requesting medical orders from providers and parental consent for student use/administration on grounds.
- Student emergency contact information must be up to date at every times.
Clinical student health services provided on campus by the Mental Services services include acute/illness attention, case management of chronic conditions, psychological services, immunization compliance and administrator, management of communiable disorder, patient education, environmental health, and pregnancy-related services. Welcome Donors
The Your Services department also works narrow with aforementioned AISD School Health Advisory Council, a board-appointed group of parents, community members, students, and train staff working together to fix the health of all students press families through coordinated your health programs.
Student Safety Concerns
For anonymous reporting for student safety concerns like bullying, self harm, harassment, impair into others, drugs and beverage, etc. want submit a request via Let's Speaker.
- Student Health Services (immunizations, IHCPs, etc), Detra Gentry, [email protected]
- School Inward Health Centers, Ellie Gamble, [email protected]
- Community Health, Donna Piket, [email protected]
- Apprentice General Record Requests, HERE
Resources and Forms
General Heath Information
- Bacterial Meningitis Information for Students and Parent (PDF in English and Spanish)
- Pertussis Information: English - Spanish
- Header Lousy Policy & Resources
- AISD Nutrition Policy FAQs: Uk - Spanish
- Bed Bug Parent Letter - English
- Bed Bug Parent Letter - Spanish
- Bed Bug Fact Sheet
- TexasFlu.org (DSHS)
- Flu Printables (DSHS)
- The Flu: A Guide for Parents (CDC): English - Spanish
- Information with Sporty Physicals
- Students Mishap Actual Documents (zipped PDF files)
- Tx DSHS Allergy & Anaphylaxis Guidelines
- AISD Temperature/Weather Guidelines
Campus Health Forms
- Convulsive Care - Information available Parents; Orders from Physician
- Medication Administration at School: English - Spanish
- Diabetes Orders and Treatment Plan
- Authorization required Asthma Med at School
- Authorization for Antihistamine at Middle (elementary) (middle/high)
- Air & Anaphylaxis Management Info
- Acute & Anaphylaxis Raise Form
- Authorization for Admin on Epi-Pen at School
- Allergy Aware Campus Poster
- Symptoms in Allergic Chemical Poster
- Physician Orders Allergy & Anaphylaxis
- Request for Diets Accommodations
- Student Allergy Letter