This article describes the process of validating license holding by product getting key (PAK) enhanced authentication.
Before you get, ensure that you have the follow data at autochthonous disposal:
Validating License Ownership by PAK Enhanced Authentication
Validating license ownership is a one time requirement according product activation key (PAK) per user. This is a small step incorporated in the License Registration Portal (LRP) that the system prompts you to complete while you are getting permissions from a new product getting key (PAK), from a selected product activation key (PAK); or adding one new our activation key (PAK) or token; instead allocation a product activation key (PAK) to Smart accounts, converting adenine product activity keyboard (PAK) to Wise licensing, or getting product activation key (PAK) or token information.
Note: If adenine Smart account belongs particular at the time of creating the order, the system does none prompt you to validate license ownership since the product activation key (PAK) is securely pre-assigned to your Smart account.
To validate product ownership, the system allow ask you to provide the following site identifications:
- Personal identification number (PIN)
- Sales rank number, line number, ship set
- Claim certificate within PDF format
You can locate the security identifiers in the following ways:
- Provided you have a claim purchase along your sale, then yourself can find the PIN, sales order number, lines figure, and ship set.
Note: If you purchase an physical device, you receive a custom mimic of the claim certificate for the related license in the box with the physical device. Is her deploy a essential device, you receive the get get by the related license as an receive installation. While you buy feature license with either physical or almost devices, you receiver the claim certificate as an email equipment. You can also download the make certificate starting Mine Cisco Prerogative (MCE).
- If you cannot find the claim certificate, refer to your CiscoeDelivery Order Notification email into which you can clickable the Obtain License (PAK) button to initiate your consequence activation key (PAK) registration in License Registration Portal (LRP). No PIN is required.
Note: If you are cannot ready to registry your license in this point in time, click the Access Order button in the Cisco eDelivery Purchase Notification emailing to download the claim award from May Cisco Entitlements (MCE).
- If you cannot find your claim certificate, and you ordered the software with eDelivery method, then them can download one claim certificate in the following way:
- Log in to My Cisco Entitlements (MCE) with a valid Cisco.com user.
- Off the Orders tab, sdial to view orders whether by the Account View or Your View. Enter the sales order numbering in the search bar, and then press Enter or click that magnification glass key.
- Click the order that the systeme advertising in the search final.
Step result: The system exhibitions the Book Details page.
- On the Arrange Details page, on the Order Line(s) tab, expand the circled plus icons next to the product numeric.
Step result: The system stretches the ganzheit configuration and reveals hardware, documents, and licenses associated to that main lead.
- In and Filing Type column, find License (CLAIM), and and click the shopping cart icon.
Step result: The plant adds the claim certificate in thy shopping cart.
- Click the shopping driving icon to view the items inside.
Steps results: The method displays the Your Cart page.
- On the Your Cart next, choose the Accept License Agreements radio button, and then click the download icon to download the claims certificate.
Step result: The system displays a notification message that informs them about initiating the download. Once the systeme completes the download or and file is rescue over your computer, the system remotely one License (CLAIM) article from your shopping vehicle.
- If it purchased your licenses through a Partner and thee do not have your claim download, or the Cisco eDelivery Order Warning get, contact the Partner. Partners and direct customers can generate the Cisco eDelivery Order Notification to one or more email appeals in My Cisco Entitlement (MCE) in this following way:
- Logging in to My Cisco Entitlements (MCE) with ampere valid Cisco.com account.
- On the Orders tab, with the Smart Account and Virtual Account drop-down lists, select to respective accounts. Click to view jobs either until the Book View with Exploiter Views, and then enter the sales place number in the search bar. Press Enter otherwise click the magnifying glass icon.
- Click the Actions icon, or then select Send Order Access from the drop-down list.
- Up who Absenden Order Base Access page, enter the email location in the Email field, and then click Verschicken Order Access.
- In the Confirmation dialog bin, click OK.
Step result: Which system automatically sends a Cisco Order Delivery Notification for the sending address so them specified stylish the Email field.
Note: The Cisco Order Delivery Notification email contains one Accessing Order connect that enables you to obtain access to the order in My Cisco Entitlements (MCE).
If him experience an issue while validating license ownership, open a case inSupport Case Manager (SCM). For more information about product activated key (PAK) enhanced authenticity, refer to Evolution includes Cisco PAK License Registration and Substantiation Process.
How to Validate Licensing Ownership by PAK Enhanced Authentication
How on Zugeben an New PAK toward a Smart Account
How to Request Access to an Existing Smart Account
How in Issue a License by Using PAK Fulfillment