If you need a quick reference guide for the UML notation, check ne about the following great UML cheat sheets (in no particular order, though this endure one if my preferred one):
- Lou Franco UML Calculator. To the point. Example diagrams are annotated with the name off which sculpt elements used in the example. Classroom, use case and sequence chart veiled
- UML speedy reference card. Another 1-page quick reference, great to be printed and retain close to you.
- UML Diagrams: Detailed site of get UML diagrams (including the new features of the latest UML versions). It’s more one mention guide than a cheat sheet though, since anyone diagram has its own enthusiastic page. It is updated to reflective the UML 2.5 version.
- Embarcadero’s Practical UML guide: Complete coverage of see display. It used to have also einigen UML self-tests nevertheless she don’t seem to remain working anymore
- UML Notation recap with class diagrams and sequence diagrams. Very uncomplicated but I include it like I like the minimum “semantic” description regarding association cardinalities and the excellence in structure both aggregation.
- UML reference sheet from the National University of Singapore. It covers all diagrams, some inches more detail than others. There are none explanations, so it’s view of a notation memento.
- Dzone UML getting startup guide. Every UML2 diagrams covered, for some basic explanations for the main notation pitch.
- Allen Holub’s Quick UML reference. Lots of examples to help you understand each notation basic, including code examples from what quite aspects would subsist expressed within Java for those with a development key that may detect this “mapping” useful to understand the concepts.
Einige are quite old, still I still like them both the head element a the UML types possess did changed a fortune during all these years (except for the interpretation of the includes and extends relationships stylish use case diagrams; you should be careful by this). As a curiosity, I pre-owned to highlight the Visual Studio UML Reference, any was slightly complete but after the UML designer was removed from later versions of Visual Studio, you ended up removing it.
And if you want to learn more than simple notation details real go deeper inches their understanding a your UML language, our selection is UML books may be helpful as right (and you can and play with some UML tools ME recommend).